210) A Scarecrow – to be made by one or more members of a family, class or other group.
211) A Gingerbread House – to be made by one or more members of a family, class or other group.
212 JOAN BEASANT CUP for best DECORATIVE FRIEZE by a pre-school group.
213) FRENCHAY HOSPITAL CUP for best DECORATIVE FRIEZE by an infant or junior school.
Panels 2’ by 6’ long will be provided for mounting classes 212 and 213
214) THE SOCIETY SHIELD- COLLECTIVE EXHIBITION of work by a Women’s Institute, Townswomen’s Guild or other Organisation. 3’ round table provided. Exhibit to include:
1. An item of cookery
2. A Flower Arrangement
3. An item of Craftwork OR Art
4. A Preserve (sweet or savoury) OR a second item from any of 1-3 above.
5. A Decorative, numbered and itemised list of the items 1-4 above, headed with your chosen theme.
6. Each item on the table to be judged must be numbered (1-5) and where there is an alternative (3 & 4) state which one is applicable alongside the number(i.e.whether Craft or Art work). 20 marks available for each item 1 to 4 and 20 marks available for staging, to include item 5, taking into account presentation, colour co-ordination and interpretation of your theme.